What is GYROTONIC® Training?
GYROTONIC® TRAINING – GYROTONIC® training uses a whole-body approach to stretch, strengthen, and stabilize the muscles of the body with the goal of increased functional capacity (http://www.gyrotonic.com). St. Louis City Fitness offers training on the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® at GYROTONIC® St. Louis Central (www.bodyfusionstl.com) located in The Movement Center of St. Louis in Clayton. GYROTONIC® St. Louis Central, owned and operated by Anne Thomasson, is the ONLY facility in St. Louis that houses the full line of GYROTONIC® equipment.
GYROTONIC® exercises offer some of the same benefits that may also be found in yoga, dance, gymnastics, swimmimg and tai chi, yet GYROTONIC® exercises but in a completely new and unique training method!
What are the Benefits of GYROTONIC® Training?
- Articulates the spine and frees the joints
- Develops core strength
- Releases tension
- Stretches and lengthens muscles
- Helps develop body alignment awareness
- Enhances coordination, balance, and stability
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Reconditions the nervous system
- Improves circulation
- Creates a balanced support for the skeleton
GYROTONIC®, GYROTONIC & Logo, GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® , and GYROKINESIS® are registered trademarks of Gyrotonic Sales Corp and are used with their permission.